Testo e accordi Galaxies dei Owl City

Video



Testo e accordi dei Owl City


Intro (x2): F C/E G F Am G

Verse 1:
F Am
Call back the cap-com
G F
Tick off the time-bomb
C/E G
Let felicity fly
F Am
Armour the airlock
G F
Blanket the bedrock
C/E G
And kiss the planet goodbye

Chorus:
Dm Am
Dear God, I was terribly lost
C
When the galaxies crossed
G Dm
And the Sun went dark
Am
Dear God, You're the only North Star
C G
I would follow this far


Instrumental (x2): C Dm Am G C Dm G


Back to Intro


Verse 2:
F Am
Fight back the flight deck
G F
Bring on the breakneck
C/E G
Cue the solar eclipse
F Am
Summit the sunset
G F
Dubtail the dragnet
C/E G
And blow your backbone to bits

Chorus

Instrumental (x2)

Bridge:
F G Am
Oh telescope, keep an eye on my only hope
F G Am
Lest I blink and be swept off the narrow road
F G Am
Hercules, you've got nothing to say to me
F C G Am
Cause you're not the blinding light that I need
F C G
For He is the saving grace of the galaxies
C C/E Am F
(Galaxies, galaxies, galaxies, galaxies)
C C/E F G C C/E Am F C G Am F
He is the Saving grace of the galaxies

Commenti